Waxperts Original Lavender Candle 9cl
We understand the power of a beautiful fragrance, and have listened to the feedback of Waxperts’ customers of how much they enjoy the classic lavender scent during each comforting and relaxing salon experience.
Now you can experience this calming aroma in your own home, with the Waxperts Original Lavender Candle.
- Helps to destress and unwind.
- Promotes a calming and relaxing effect.
- Pure lavender essential oil.
- Burn time of approximately 25 hours.
- 9cl size - 80g.
How To Use:
- Light and enjoy! Please read below for tips on getting the most from your candle.
- The first time you light the candle, don't trim the wick. This is the only time we recommend not trimming the wick before you light a candle.
- The first time you burn a candle sets the stage for the life of the candle. The size of the wax pool on the initial burn is pretty much the size of the opening from there on out.
- After the first burn, try to let the candle burn for long stretches as often as you can to keep that really wide opening and prevent tunnelling later on, this is when a candle burns down the centre, leaving a rim of hard wax around the outside.
Ingredients: Beta-Caryophyllene; d-Limonene; omega-Pentadecalactone.
Waxperts Beautiful Body Oil
A heavenly lavender, lightweight based body oil. The beautiful lavender scent is the ideal night time companion to calm and relax before sleep.
- Suitable for use after waxing.
- Ideal for after sun exposure.
- Divine after showering/bathing.
- Perfect 100ml size for travel.
- Lavender essential oil to soothe and calm skin.
- Oil to soften, smooth and protect skin from irritants.
How To Use:
- Apply to skin after waxing, showering or bathing. Do not apply to face.
Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum; Lavandula Angustifolia; CI 60725, D&C Violet 2.
Waxperts Wonder Pads
Our Award Winning Wonder Pads!
The DAILY way to prevent and treat ingrown hairs or breakouts on any area of the face and body.
Maskne!? Waxperts Wonder Pads are the answer! They are the ideal daily use product for all the family to help clear up any spots and blemishes from mask wearing.
- Ingrown hairs.
- Face/body blemishes or breakouts.
- Stubble rash.
- Keratosis pilaris.
- Salicylic acid to exfoliate skin and penetrate pores to clear blockages, whether these occur from excess oil, dead skin cells, makeup residue or pollution.
- Rosemary to soothe and calm skin.
- Panthenol to hydrate and soften skin.
- 40 pads per unit.
How To Use:
- Simply wipe over cleansed skin (face or body) am and pm or as needed.
Ingredients: Aqua; Glycerin; Alcohol Denat; Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate; Panthenol; Salicylic Acid; Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract; Phenoxyethanol; Benzoic Acid; DehydroAcetic Acid.